We went by dad’s old high school today for a holiday bazaar and guess who was there? Yup, good ol’ Saint Nick.
I got my first set of vaccines today! I handled it really well and I’m now sporting two bandaids, one on each of my chubby legs. Oh! And my doctor said I can finally start tummy time!
Here are some updates:
- I weigh in at 16lbs 13oz and I’m 23.5″ tall
- I’m cooing and smiling a lot more
- I learned this squeaky high-pitched squeal
- I like my bouncy chair and fall asleep to the vibrations
- Nicknames being tossed around are Chico, Meatball, LT., and Niño
- Music stops me from crying, sometimes
Happy Birthday to me, I’m already a month old and weigh in at 12lbs 10oz! Everything has been making a little more sense to me and I’m trying my best to develop some sort of sleeping pattern, but I’m so hungry all the time. I can’t wait to get off this liquid diet and eat some solid foods, I hear my dad makes a pretty good spaghetti & meatballs dish.
This week I’ve started:
- To sit up more! I really like to sit up, it calms me down – until I suddenly don’t like it and start screaming.
- To focus my eyes on people’s faces more. Staring at the ceiling fan is more fun though.
- Find my own voice, I sound really cute and can already impersonate goats, horses, elephants, and cats.
Oh man, this has been the longest two weeks of my life! There have been a lot of things going on and I’m keeping mom and dad on their toes. I’m becoming a little more aware of my surroundings and less blobby as the days go on. Here are some facts about day 0 to 14:
- Not really a fan of the pacifier, it’s hard to keep it in my mouth.
- I like mom a little more because she supplies my food.
- I’m hungry almost all the time.
- I’ve peed on my dad at least four times, and once in his eyeball.
- I have gained a pound since my birthday.
- I fart a lot and growl and grunt like I’m a wild animal.
- I’m healthy, but I’ve got some thrush and diaper rash going on.
- I had my second doctor’s appointment this morning:
I’m just about ready to make my entrance and get out of my mom’s tummy! My official due date is about a week away but I’ve been moshpitting around in there and I’ve almost run out room.
Anyways, welcome to my personal website, my dad is a web developer and is obviously writing on my behalf until I can take this over myself. I can’t wait to start my life and be surrounded with all of these people who’ll love me so much – thanks for stopping by, I look forward to sharing some of my most special moments with you.
Oh yea, check out my latest photo: