I got my first set of vaccines today! I handled it really well and I’m now sporting two bandaids, one on each of my chubby legs. Oh! And my doctor said I can finally start tummy time!
Here are some updates:
- I weigh in at 16lbs 13oz and I’m 23.5″ tall
- I’m cooing and smiling a lot more
- I learned this squeaky high-pitched squeal
- I like my bouncy chair and fall asleep to the vibrations
- Nicknames being tossed around are Chico, Meatball, LT., and Niño
- Music stops me from crying, sometimes
Happy Birthday to me, I’m already a month old and weigh in at 12lbs 10oz! Everything has been making a little more sense to me and I’m trying my best to develop some sort of sleeping pattern, but I’m so hungry all the time. I can’t wait to get off this liquid diet and eat some solid foods, I hear my dad makes a pretty good spaghetti & meatballs dish.
This week I’ve started:
- To sit up more! I really like to sit up, it calms me down – until I suddenly don’t like it and start screaming.
- To focus my eyes on people’s faces more. Staring at the ceiling fan is more fun though.
- Find my own voice, I sound really cute and can already impersonate goats, horses, elephants, and cats.