Oh man, this has been the longest two weeks of my life! There have been a lot of things going on and I’m keeping mom and dad on their toes. I’m becoming a little more aware of my surroundings and less blobby as the days go on. Here are some facts about day 0 to 14:
- Not really a fan of the pacifier, it’s hard to keep it in my mouth.
- I like mom a little more because she supplies my food.
- I’m hungry almost all the time.
- I’ve peed on my dad at least four times, and once in his eyeball.
- I have gained a pound since my birthday.
- I fart a lot and growl and grunt like I’m a wild animal.
- I’m healthy, but I’ve got some thrush and diaper rash going on.
- I had my second doctor’s appointment this morning: